- All online payments are made to 'Ezidebit - R P Milford'. This is the company name that will show on your bank account statement.
- Ezidebit is a third party to Flow Academy and receives payments of behalf of Flowing in Motion Ltd.
- If a payment is declined by your bank, it will be returned to Ezidebit and they will inform you. A fee of $11 will be charged for a declined payment. In the case of a declined payment, you must contact Flow Academy to make arrangements for another form of payment in order to confirm your purchase. All unpaid booking will be placed on hold until payment has been completed.
- When paying via credit card a 2.75% credit card fee will applied to all purchases from Visa or Mastercard. For an American Express payment, the fee is 5.75%
- If you wish to avoid credit card fees, bookings may be made via emailing email@example.com and payment via internet banking (account details below).
- Bookings will only be confirmed once payment is made.
- If payment is not made prior to your booking start date, we reserve the right to remove the booking without notice
- If fees remain unpaid within 5 working days of an payment notice, a $15 fee will be applied to cover administration costs
- If fees remain unpaid for more than 3 months from the due date, the debt will be referred to Baycorp. All costs from this point are the clients responsibility.
- To receive the term class enrollment price, you must book for a full school term. The price of class enrollment after the start of school term will be pro-rata of the full term price, based on how many classes are left in the school term.
- Flow Academy is under no obligation to return fees once you have booked and paid for a class, so please choose carefully.
- Should your child be sick or is unable to attend class for any reason, you may received up to 2 make-up classes that must be completed within the same school term, so long as you have notified Flow Academy prior to the class, OR, if a make-up class is not possible we may offer a drop-in session credit valid for 12 months (only 2 per student per fully paid term class).
- We do not offer refunds for any bookings, however, in exceptional circumstances we may offer an account credit (at the discretion of Flow Management). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your circumstances are exceptional.
- Only paid students are allowed to participate in classes, drop-in sessions, holiday programmes, or other Flow Academy events or activities.
Flow Academy Bank Account Details are:
Flowing in Motion Ltd
01 0274 0476823 00
Please use the students name as the reference and if room a day and time. E.g. John Smith Thur 5.15
If paying via internet banking, please also email email@example.com to verify the payment and the class booking.